8.17.2010

"Stacy Shoup" the Brand

According to my online easy reference guide, wikipedia, the definition of brand is "the identity of a specific product, service or business" and currently, I'm facing an identity crisis. I have been in the Real Estate Industry for the past 8 years and I have no Idea who I am....this is a problem.

Not that I haven't been successful in the past, and not that i didn't have a good logo, ...I used to drive around in a white VW bug w/ my logo blasted all over it --OK, so I didn't actually drive it all that much but, my loan office protege (who needed reliable transportation) Align Leftdrove it until I found out it was parked on Broad Ripple Ave at 4am...Wait, I think we did a Refi for a bouncer at Landsharks from that....Anyway, I feel like I have never created an effective brand that is highly recognizable by a specific, targeted group of people. Soooo, that is what I seek to do. Brainstorming has been done, working on a timeline, and looking forward to a launch date. I've been blessed with a good year in a down market...but, with the efforts that I'm about to put into my brand. I'm looking to really take my business to the next level and be one of the top players in the game.

No comments: