3.07.2011

MARCH MADNESS

March is one of my FAVORITE times of the year for a couple of reasons….
MARCH MADNESS – As many of you know I come from a basketball family (Dad played at Tulane University and brother John played for the Butler Bulldogs) I LOVE this time of year...there is nothing like college basketball during March Madness---So many close games, big shots, and who could forget last years Butler Bulldogs literally "inches" from a National Championship over Coach K & Duke.....i'm sooooo excited just writing about it!!
I try to watch as many games as I can during the tournement...technology has certainly helped.

I do always fill out a bracket...although it is NEVER even close to winning any contests. I can’t wait to fill out my bracket this year.... My final four picks are: BYU, Pitt, Duke and THE Ohio State. I do hope Purdue , Notre Dame and Butler, if they get in :( go far as well.

I will blog more thorought the tournement....AS always, I am never too busy for your kind real estate referrals (even during March Madness) -ss

No comments: