1.11.2011

2011 Starting w/ New Company

WOW! I can't believe it is 2011. I had a great 2010. I'm off and running in 2011 and I'm excited to be with a new company, the F.C. Tucker Company, Inc. which happens to be Indiana's #1 real estate brokerage.

I was sad to leave my former company b/c of all the wonderful people that I grew close to over the past 4 years. I am excited to meet new people at the F.C. Tucker Company that I didn't previously know before joining. I am so thankful for all the support & advice of my friends, family, current clients, past clients, current prospects and other industry leaders that I consulted with in making this decision. I know that by combining my skills, experience, and personal brand combined with the F.C. Tucker brand dominance, I will better serve my clients in all of their real estate needs.

No comments: