5.11.2012

INNOVATIVE WAY TO TRACK & DREAM ALL THINGS "HOME"

I have recently discovered something very cool that Lowe's Home Improvement is offering.  It's called "My Lowes" .  It is a new, innovative way to track & dream about all things "home" .  You can pick up a FREE MyLowes card at any store (I think you can register online as well).  After, your card is registered, you setup your profile by creating a personal space, add room dimensions and keep notes for future home improvement products.  When you buy something for your home, get your card scanned, it gets recorded to your profile.  It's great to keep record of when things were done, what materials you used, what filter you need for your fridge, etc.  I need to play around with it more but, I would love if all of the info could be easily printed -- would be great if you were selling your home, to print out for a new buyer so they could easily touch up paint, know what filters to buy or even check on warranty info.  Just a little fun info I thought worth sharing.....
Check it out at http://www.mylowes.com/

No comments: