5.11.2012

Low Inventory, Pristine Condition = SOLD! 98% of List Price in 12 days in Walker Farms

I recently listed a gorgeous 3bed/2ba 1.5 level home (.5 level was HUGE bonus room upstairs) It had a very nice floor plan that I knew today's buyer would fall in love with: open concept, perfect to entertain & live-in.  When pricing, I was a little concerned that the house across the street w/ an identical floor plan plus a basement sold for much less.  However, when comparing cost per sq foot, ours was very competitive at the list priced I suggested.  I knew this place would photograph really well b/c it was decorated like a model home...looked fabulous.  Pictures & virtual tours looked AMAZING...all the advertising was on point.  We went ACTIVE and I was expecting a ton of showings the first few days.....NOTHING.  After about 7 days and after a few showings, we had multiple offers.  One was negotiated & closed in about 30day.  I knew this home would sell and, I was so happy to get it sold at a very good price & terms for my sellers.  The first-time buyers got a great house that has been very well-maintained. 

In the current market, homes that are priced well, in great condition in desirable areas are selling VERY quickly at near list price & many times with multiple offers.

If you or someone you know is thinking of selling, contact me for a consultation:  Email:  sshoup@talktotucker.com or phone/text: 317.339.6141.

No comments: